This is a free version of
app with ads.
Improve your performance and adaptability with controlled breathing exercises! Track and measure your progress collecting and analyzing heart rate data!
This app zeroed in on hypoxic training, which means adaptation to body's deprivation of adequate oxygen supply. The idea of hypoxic training comes from swimming where sportsmen simulate limiting oxygen intake for improving their performance. During hypoxic training body begins to adapt to the lower levels of oxygen by producing more red blood cells in order to use more of the oxygen from the air that you breathe in. It has positive consequences for state of health, physical performance and mood. Just 10 minutes a day can sufficiently help you achieve your goals.
Breathing exercises with
help you to:
• Improve your adaptability and performance
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Better your mood and concentration
• Lower High Blood Pressure
* Ready to use breathing exercises
* Customizable breathing profiles
* Visual and audio support
* Exercise log
* Recording and analysing of HRV (Heart Rate Variability) during exercise sessions
* Stange-Hench test for fitness condition
* Pranayama breathing techniques: Vishama-vritti, Sama-vritti, Antara kumbhaka, Bahir kumbhaka
* Customizable audio alerts
* Designed for full offline work, no need to register account, all data are stored on the device
Supported heart rate input methods:
* Built-in camera
* Experimental support of Heart Rate Sensors (like in Samsung S5 or Note 4)
* HxM™ BT Zephyr equipment (http://zephyranywhere.com/products/hxm-bluetooth-heart-rate-monitor/)
Hypoxic Lite is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Hypoxic Lite (version 1.3.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.